Passport Photos in Sydney
A Passport is a very important document and a photograph on it should live up to the standards set by the government. Many people are forced to reapply for their passports because their photographs aren’t considered up to the mark. At Bennett’s Photos and Frames, we make it a point to be aware of all the rules and regulations regarding the passports. We make sure that our passport photos in Sydney are up to the standards.
What are the Rules?
The Australian government, along with the governments several other countries, wants to improve the overall quality of passport documents and photographs. They have implemented a set of rules to ensure that the quality of the photographs is acceptable. This is called biometric screening and we need to make sure that:
- The background should be plain and shouldn’t distract from the photograph in any way.
- The eyes should be open and clearly visible.
- The head should be held straight and should face the camera.
- The hair should be held away from the face to ensure all facial features are clearly visible.
- There should be no shadow behind the head.
- The photograph should be clear and have the right level of brightness.
If these conditions aren’t met, the passport photograph won’t be accepted by the authorities. That’s one of the reasons why you need to visit the right photographer to get your passport photo in Sydney.
Why Choose Us?
We’ve been a part of this industry for a very long time and know how to take passport photographs. We also make it a point to stay updated with the current laws and technology. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Photographers – We have skilled photographers who understand the value of proper lighting conditions, good equipment, and photograph angles. That’s one of the reasons why our photographs are of such good quality. They will make sure that all the conditions placed by the Australian government are met.
- Quality Of the Photographs – We use the latest in printing technology to print the passport photos in Sydney. The colours are bright, the print is clear, and the finish is clean and matte. This ensures that your picture is sharp and will be suitable for all kinds of identification documents, including passports.
- Different Kind of Photographs – We print photographs for international passports and visas, including UK, US, Indian, and other such countries. We also print license photographs for taxis, work cover, and boats.
- Children – If you require a passport photograph for your children, don’t hesitate to book an appointment. Our skilled photographers know how to handle children and make sure their photos turn out to be great.
Contact us today if you want to know more or have any questions about our passport photo printing and other services here at Bennett’s Photos and Frames. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 02 9570 3336. We’re open from Tuesday to Saturday and will respond promptly.